Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Blessed

1. Despite what I am going through I am still blessed!!
2. Too often people equate material things to being blessed......not good
3. Sometimes just being able to get up and get out......blessed
4. I do believe you were blessed to be a blessing
5. Never take for granted the small blessings in life 
6. How do you define being blessed?
7. Rough few months for me, but each day I try to think of at least one thing I am blessed with
8. Today's blessing......having a mother that loves me unconditionally
9. Do you bless your food everytime you eat?
10. On this weight loss journey I hope I don't lose the blessing of my boobs.....just being honest #dontjudgeme
11. I do struggle with the word "favor" in terms of blessings
12. How bout you bless someone by giving them a compliment out the blue today 
13. Blessed are those that are able to stop eating pizza after one slice
14. I hope everyone has a blessed day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment