Monday, May 19, 2014

#operationdeathoffatgirl

1. This is a movement......my movement
2. I need to update the blog more frequent
3. Progress is slow, but still making progress
4. I often say it is much easier being fat, that is my way of venting
5. People often ask what is my weight loss goal, I refuse to answer till I hit my final goal. 
6. If I told you how much I weigh you would be shocked
7. Yes my clothes are becoming too big
8. My goal is to get healthier, if I get skinnier that is a plus
9. I struggle with statements "you would look better if you lost weight" I think, no, I know I am beautiful now
10. This is not easy
11. Women's half marathon in September is part of #operationdeathoffatgirl
12. The proper get hype music plays a major part of the movement
13. What are some things to help you stay fit and lose weight?
14. The assumptions people make about people who are overweight.....stop it 
15. I will never be super skinny and that is not the goal
16. I think my goal will be accomplished in 2 years
17. My goal for this year was 75 pounds....I definitely will exceed that
18. Bread and cheese is downfall, why does pizza have to be sooooooo good???
19. This journey is an interesting one, enjoying and hating it all at the same time, but I know in the end it will be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment