Friday, May 9, 2014

"The Game"

 1. Why does it have to be a game? I don't get it? If you like someone make it happen, tell them, show them
2. Unfortunately......the game has changed ~Eloise
3. I am horrible at games, probably another reason I am perpetually single
4. If it is a game then is there a winner and a loser? Do you lose if the person you tried to "win" was not the person for you anyway?
5. Hate when people say you need "step ya game up" why? Once again.....don't get it. If you are being you what else do you need to do?
6. "He/she got game" does that mean he/she is playing a game with the emotions of another? Don't think that is cool.....
7. Please help me understand "the game"......many have tried to explain and failed
8. Aren't games for kids?
9. Just my random thoughts today on "the game" I just don't get it.........just being honest 

No comments:

Post a Comment