Friday, January 24, 2014

Take care of you first

1. If not now then when?
2. Doing absolutely nothing all day yesterday was very refreshing
3. I love this show
4. I can speak with you in pictures and you completely understand
5. Tired of hearing about Justin Beiber
6. You still get to me
7. Sometimes you just have to sit still and listen
8. Yeah about this cold.......
9. Auctioneers make bad grocery store clerks
10. Reactions to when my hair is straight irritate me. 
11. Going to try Greek yogurt for first time 
12. What I have put in my original blog in the past couple of weeks.....never thought I would be that open
13. You have no clue that sometimes I still have feelings for you......or do you?
14. Won't be watching the Grammy's this weekend, darn you CBS!!!!
15. Show must be watched this weekend
16. Once again you can't live in the what ifs in life 
17. Sound bites........be careful
18. I love me......sometimes I wish you would too
19. What if I shaved all of my hair off?
20. If I hear men are visual one more time! 
21. The choices you make in life.....don't regret them, learn from them rather they be good or bad choices
22. Just looked at the weather.....it says freakin 8 degrees!!!! EIGHT!!!!!!!
23. Must go to post office today
24. The things that are unspoken.......maybe I know the answer, but don't want to admit it

No comments:

Post a Comment