Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Any way you bless me

1. Becoming more open
2. My love for you will it ever end?
3. Do you know that you are racist?
4. Pizza for breakfast is always good
5. I get that you want to change me but you can't
6. Should have sent to Starbucks
7. No good music has come out in a while
8. How well do you trust me?
9. I can make you smile
10. Looking forward to a day off
11. What did we so before smart phones?
12. Can I give up meat again
13. Facebook/twitter break is much needed
14. Going to make this a great day
15. Only you can prevent forest fires
16. Look for someone who challenges you intellectually
17. We will just agree to disagree
18. Liking that I am slowly getting back to my original blog
19. Jake from State Farm.....he sounds hideous
20. I will not get sick!!!
21. Yes, I originally forgot #21
22. Big girls need love too



No comments:

Post a Comment