Friday, January 31, 2014

My throat!!

1. Been sick all week, wished I had someone to take care of me
2. Stop collaborate and listen!
3. Working out tomorrow.....pray!!!!
4. What if you weren't in a relationship? Could we get a do over? Should we have a do over?
5. Why do I always wait to the end of the month to renew my tags?
6. Who is going to win the Super Bowl?
7. Don't think you should have to tell people you are a Christian.......you should just show it.
8. Think I will go to movies this weekend, but what will I see?
9. Washing hair this weekend, debating if I will go straight or curly
10. Shani Davis is such a cutie
11. Sometimes you just have to hide things in words....if you actually read all my blog posts you would be surprised
12. Why? Why? Why?
13. When you cook more at home you will be surprised how many more dishes you use
 14. Writing 31 random thoughts is kind of hard
15. Killing an innocent kid makes you a celebrity? O_o
16. “Faith in God includes faith in His timing" (have to remind myself of this daily.......
17. Who dropped an iron on their foot this morning??? This girl.....all I had on was socks. Screams!!!!!!!!! 
18. The ability to drive past Krispy Kreme when the hot sign is on.......that deserves a shout!!!
19. Trying real hard to stay at work today.....not sure if it is going to happen
20. If you have hair it is good hair.....hates when people say I wish I had your hair or you have that good hair, be happy and work with what you got
21. The ponytail will it ever make butt length? It is mid back length now.....
22. Trying a new tea this morning
23. In my weight loss plan I know I should give up alcohol, but.......does that include mimosas???
24. Stop worshipping celebrities......including pastors, yeah I said it
25. Got to get back in to twitter swing
26. I blame Eloise for my vision for my third tattoo!!!!
27. Be careful what you name your children.....ask yourself if I see this name on a resume would I hire them?
28. Can I do my job with my eyes closed? The light is not my friend today
29. Surfboardt!!
30. He can be my daddy and still be my daddy ~Kid Fury
31. The crush......

No comments:

Post a Comment