Friday, January 10, 2014

It's Friday!!!!

1. Back to curly hair tomorrow.....I miss it
2. Music makes me happy most of the time.....but some lyrics make me cry (I do cry, just not in front of other people)
3. This morning my favorite drink besides mimosas, venti salted caramel white chocolate mocha, is no longer on the menu at Starbucks.....my heart was saddened, BUT this still made it for me!!! Now how long will this last?????
4. When analyzing why I have been single my entire life......good and bad things are learned
5. The Read taught me what a THOT is.....if we could only use our minds to do better
6. Before the end of 2014 I will do a cartwheel down my aisle at work
7. I can admit I am jealous, enjoy The Read live this weekend! 
8. 46 movies in Netflix on my list to watch......how long will it take?
9. These "break" babies.........okay !!!! O_o
10. You can't live trying to meet other people's expectations and thoughts of you. Be you, do you, screw what others think! Not always easy, but I think people would be happier if they did (this is a self talk thought)

No comments:

Post a Comment