Friday, February 7, 2014

My eyes won't stay open

1. I have a new crush.......
2. I'm pregnant (read #6 before commenting)
3. When you put in your breakfast you got from Burger King and the calorie count is more than 2 of your meals combined the day before...... #saynotofastfood
4. Never thought I would be listening to PitBull in the sanctuary of my church doing Zumba......my body still hurts, help!!!!  AND Zumba is not meant for rhythmless people like me :-/
5. When you have insomnia and finally go to sleep......the crazy dream I had last night based on a compilation of Facebook posts I saw...... Screams!!!!!
6. My waiting till marriage post actually got a lot of views, looking at what posts read most on my blog is quite interesting......
7. Amel Larrieux "Moment to Reflect" makes me smile and happy.....people may or may not have witnessed me dancing and bobbing my head in my cubicle the last couple of days :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment