Friday, February 28, 2014

Friday in this place

1. Today's random thoughts almost became 28 texts messages from one of my best friends.....that would have been hilarious!
2. Scandal or House of Cards?
3. If one more person asks me why I don't have kids!!!!!!
4. Memories!!!! (Singing the song from the musical Cats)
5. #dontjudgeme
6. Funny how things can change in a short amount of time
7. If the basis of your relationship is a lie.......how do you think that it is going to work out?
8. Crack kills!!!! Butt cracks that is.......
9. I need to drink more water, think that is what is delaying me getting completely better
10. Think I will go see Repentance tomorrow, but it is only playing at one of the theaters I really don't like :-(
11. Scandal last night.......I really do miss the individual Scandals :-( (they bet not kill off Harrison)
12. You can't be that stupid!!!!
13.  She could stop tricking and use her powers for good
14. They are not trying to convert you!!!!
15. Missed love....missed opportunities
16. Would you join the Army?
17. Don't be mad, get glad!
18. What show will I have a marathon watching session of next?
19. I have a reputation to uphold......I am really not a nice person, why won't people believe me???
20. You are better than you think
21. What shall I have for lunch today??
22. Married should not take marital advice from single people #thatsall
23. I love most of my coworkers
24. Need to detox
25. You are the sunshine of my life!!!!
26. Lost Queen is a great song
27. The struggle is real.......
28. My mother is better than your mother :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment