Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Single Awareness Day!!!

1. I think if you hear someone say Valentimes you have the right to slap them today
2. Random pic I saw on tumblr, curly fro with flower in head, that's all I want.....and a mimosa bar (text referencing what I want for my wedding, if I get married)
3. Too many people confuse lust with love
4. No matter how much confidence I have in myself I often question is there something wrong with me for being single my whole life
5. Would you take a bullet for your partner?
6. Will not buy half off candy tomorrow! Will not!!!
7. Michael singing "You and I" at Thelma's wedding #classic
8. My dad use to always give me a gift for Valentine's Day, my favorite was a huge black gorilla that held a rose, I loved stuffed animals back then
9. Keep seeing a meme that says "I want my first marriage to be my only marriage" I think that is stupid, why? Don't think anyone goes into marriage thinking they are going to get divorced. 
10. Do you remember your first love? 
11. I use to love H.E.R.
12. Why do people keep asking me why I didn't wear red today? Is that a new law?
13. I can't be the bitter woman, I believe in love, I see love daily, I just often question will it happen for me
14. Rather you are single, in a relationship, or it's complicated......remember today is just a day. Show the people you love that you love them everyday. #thatsall

No comments:

Post a Comment