Thursday, November 14, 2013

You know me too well (this was written on the 15th.....don't know why it says the 14th)

1. There is a difference between multiple wives and multiple bitches ~Crissle
2. Waking up crying is never good :-/
3. Got first Christmas gift of this year......an iPad air!
4. The sexy research we do ~head of our department (never thought of what I do as sexy)
5. Scandal is a jacked up show! I am on nobody's team (well except for Harrison and maybe Huck, but that's it) they all need counseling and got daddy issues!
6. I want a do over with you
7. Going to see Best Man Holiday tonight!!!!
8. Personal responsibility, do you take it? Do you accept your own role in what happens to you?
9. Gets tired of people telling me to wait and be patient!
10.  Does anyone know all of you? I mean are you open and honest about all of you with anyone in life? Or are there some things you will carry with you to the grave? Do you think that is good or bad?
11. Had no clue that Rose Rollins was Nia Long's sister, learn something new everyday
12. I have no desire to get high, but having convos with avid weed smokers can be quite entertaining
13. The moment you are at gas pump and you stop it right on the dollar! #win
14. I need a concert with ALL of the artist from Robert Glasper's Black Radio 2.......will travel semi far for this, make it happen!!!
15. Why is bacon so freakin good??? I could go back to being a pescatarian if it wasn't for this!


No comments:

Post a Comment