Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Amber won!!!

1. You get me
2. 48 hour limit on trips to Memphis
3. Happy turkey day!
4. Baking too much these days
5. Almost on last season of Breaking Bad
6. Giving a lot of my salted caramel chocolate chip cookie bars away today at work
7. I wish we could get a doover
8. Really pimple? On my nose?
9. Maybe I should pierce my nose again?
10. I love my white grandmother!
11. I really don't like how Siri tells me it will take me 20 minutes to get to the location of my job or home.....dude phone is tracking my driving habits
12. What are you eating for thanksgiving tomorrow?
13. First world problems
14. I still want you
15. There wasn't any good new music this week
16. Posting thoughts on Facebook today because I will be enjoying family and friends on Friday (you should too)
17. Fun punch tomorrow!!!
18. All I want for Christmas is you!
19. Wants to dye my hair a funky color again.....my whole head! Darn corporate America!!
20. Learning to accept my own reality
21. I love how I can be honest with no filters with you, no judgment.....very rare
22. The Read should be up today.....ready to get my life
23. Thankful for people in my life that challenge my way of thinking, challenge me to be better, accept me for who I am while encouraging me to grow. Love ya!
24. Wonder what turkeys think about thanksgiving 
25. I really do enjoy my cubicle neighbors we work hard and play hard. Makes the work day more enjoyable
26. Need a tropical vacation in my life
27. Really thinks Three 6 Mafia should have a Christmas song.....if they already do please let me know so I can enjoy it ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment