Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

1. First blog post I am typing on my ipad!
2. Excited about spending time with friends and family
3. Thankful for so many thingfs
4. Have to get use to this
5. Skin is getting better
6. Productive morning
7. I wonder what I will be eating today
8. God is......
9. Hope your holiday is enjoyable
10. Love my mother
11. Get er done!
12. Trying real hard
13. Just pray about it
14. Local or national news?
15. We don't even talk anymore.....
16. I am still thinking about you
17. Got to get use to this
18. I love my friends
19. God loves you
20. I am glad I am writing thoughts first thing this morning.
21. You get me
22. I know there is more to the story
23. Almost completely Apple
24. You care
25. Once again Siri is telling me to go to work....STOP!
26. I am such a morning person
27. Why do we break the law?
28. Remember there is ALWAYS something to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment