Friday, September 16, 2016

My neck hurts!

1. March 2nd, 2016....the day you found out, Oldie
2. Lotion is your friend
3. I have my weekends free again!!!! What shall I do? Where shall I go?  
4. My apartment is a symbol of my life right now....a mess
5. The twitching in my arm is slowing down....thanks for the iMessage diagnosis
6. Retook my work id pic for the first time in almost 6 years (nervous I was not going to be able to get another good pic....the risk was high) and it turned out great!
7. Little Miss Flint and Trump, the babies know!
8. Dreamt about K Michelle and our Greenwood days last night, very weird
9. I may or may not have been wearing two different brown flip flops for a while (think different season's roll outs)
10. Dude there is a Starbucks right upstairs in my new office!!
11. Eric Roberson's "I have a song" lyrics....when you look at me what do you see? Do you understand my story? All I want is love, someone else to see. If you took the time I have a song
12.  iOS update went fine, apple watch update....not so much, but I do have Minnie Mouse on my watch now
13. Self care is so important, you can't help others when you are empty. Thank you Friend Zone.
14. I love Crissles! Please listen to her read from yesterday's podcast. You are welcome
15. The police shot another child? Why do we scare you so much?
16. A.D.I.D.A.S. All day I dream about......




No comments:

Post a Comment