Tuesday, September 27, 2016

But you said

1. Think it is time to permanently retire random thoughts
2. Blogger app keeps crashing....think it is a sign
3. You can't tell me she is not being treated differently because she is a woman (#ImWithHer flaws and all)
4. We will see how this goes :-/
5. What shall I wear to Beyonce?  Being comfortable is a must
6. I need a new tattoo
7. You make me smile :-)
8. Reading about liver cancer and diseases....I have not had wine in a month
9. I need to workout badly
10.  Luke Cage is amazing (I know I have not watched, but I just know)
11. I could not watch the debate last night, I couldn't take it
12. Evil
13. I need to chill with the ice...but it is so good
14. Why are you voting for Trump?
15. So Mary J. Blige who told you this was okay?
16. Spotify lists are not too bad
17. I can't let your issues become my issues.  Repeat!
18. New job is a less stressful and I am loving it
19. Red Lobster is not fancy
20. Praying for those who lost loved ones recently
21. I am not a fan of beer
22. Are you registered to vote?
23. She needs new stylist
24. I am getting married next year
25. But where is your neck (as I look at your instagram pictures)
26. Why does our Blackness scare you?
27. You're so beautiful!!!!! (In my Jamal Lyon voice)







No comments:

Post a Comment