Monday, September 19, 2016

1. Actually coming out of my funk
2. In my office all alone today and actually being super productive
3.90's babymakers playlist on spotify.....nice!
4. So need a massage. Any Nashville suggestions?
5. Reply all was abused this morning.....ARGHHH!!!
6. It's complicated
7. I must stick to the plan
8. I didn't like Kerry Washington's Emmy look
9. Do you know?
10. My wine consumption is slowing down.....
11. The human touch is needed.
12. If you make macaroni and cheese out of a box we can't be friends
13. Winter baking....I wonder what I will experiment with???
14.  Finishing up your 52 ounce bubba of water before noon.....not a good idea
15. "Inside of me lives a civil war between me and me. It is amazing, because I am all the time winning and all the time losing."
16. I want pizza (so much easier being fat)
17. Some of these snapchat filters, nope!
18.  Maybe I will just adopt
19. What would your perfect date consist of?


No comments:

Post a Comment