Tuesday, April 26, 2016

My scalp is trippin

1. God is amazing
2. No change in you
3. Thankful that last night went well
4. Praying for what's to come
5. Jealous or crazy
6. Next week will be awesome
7. My life is not turning out the way it seems
8. Drugs should not do that
9. I am upset that I had to turn the air on last night 
10. I figure I am overthinking this
11. Chicken and waffles who knew?
12. I love my people
13. It better not rain
14. When I don't write first thing I forget
15. The imagery of the video is amazing
16. Behave children! Behave!
17. Going to try to do better
18. My foot is swollen
19. Drake and his momma are too cute
20. Must've forgot about you
21. Seriously I want to be with you
22. Stop and smell the roses
23. Why does it hurt so bad?
24. Craziness is not what I want
25. Just want it to be simple 
26. Whatever happens today it's gone be alright


No comments:

Post a Comment