Saturday, April 30, 2016

Facebook I'm back!!

1. You get a lot more done when you are off Facebook
2. Shoutout to the folks who sent me texts of a few updates and kept me entertained! You know who you are!
3. I can admit sometimes Facebook makes me question. Not jealousy, but sometimes what am I doing wrong. Had to remind myself God has a plan, and honestly not always easy to be okay with that
4. I got a lot of reading done
5. Some people share too much online
6. I like Twitter and tumblr better
7. Will definitely not be on Facebook as much anymore
8. That random thoughts on the day Prince died.....yeah stay away from Facebook and writing random thoughts after a bottle of wine
9. I needed this break work and real life was tough, but getting better 
10. Communication outside of social media is a must
11. Random thoughts....not going to continue to do everyday
12. You never know who is following you online, think about what you post
13. Beyonce postponing has hurt...can't lie, but the fact that I was told by Eloise, not by ticketmaster and found more info on social media than the source is troubling to me
14. Internet bullies suck
15. You have the right to your opinion, but how you express it and how you treat others with differing in opinion matters
16. Love my friends who love me unconditionally! 
17.  I rather text than have a phone convo, value both, but don't call me for what could have been a text
18. I do feel I missed a lot while being off Facebook, but guess what? That's ok
19. I did have to sign on a few times but the desire to scroll and see what everyone was up to was not there
20. What did we do before Facebook? Like seriously?
21. I actually have friends who have never and will never have Facebook.....
22. Human interaction is a must. Don't allow social media confuse you
23. Lemonade and Views!!!!
24. Sledgehammer.....never again
25. I am so happy for you!
26. How much time do you spend on Facebook? 
27. What if Facebook just shutdown one day without warning?
28. Name some good things that come out of social media?
29. Did y'all miss me?
30. I'm in a good place and hope it gets better! Life is interesting....



No comments:

Post a Comment