Thursday, April 21, 2016

His gone!!!

T1. I ate the crust
2. I hate being fat
3. Maybe I should have wrote thoughts before drinking a bottle of wine 
4. Damn you
5. Good vibes and thick thighs
6. Prince is dead, all in my emotions
7. Yeah not going to make it to Scandal
8. Thank God for autocorrect
9. Wine makes everything better 
10. I realize I love you, but you and me can never be we
11. Why can't people do their freakin jobs!!!
12. Bottle of wine will be finished before 6pm......not good, not good at all
13. You know what I really want???? To go on a date
14. Prince anD MJ jammin!!!
15. Tidal only has Prince, fudge!!!!!
16. Did you give to Vandy today? I didn't (being honest) BUT, my Vandy student loan WILL be paid off in 2016.....Navient and department Of dedication.....before o have kids! Will I have kids? Charles text on the subject makes me giggle 
17. May 1st I will be back
18. Counting to twenty can be complicated
19. I will NOT be going to see Maxwell! Why???? $135 tickets and Fatntasia is opening, she can't sing!!!!!!!! My ears and my inability to be late will not let me do it, nope! Not goin
20. First random thoughts when truly getting back on Facebook....what I learned while avoiding Facebook, mind blowin! Well not mind blowin but it will be unfreakin filtered! Jesus!!! (This originally said Hesus, but please refer to #8)
21. Prince is dead, didn't see him live, Beyonce betts not die before May 5th! Remember when we played Diamonds and Pearls in the band at Snowden? Where is Mr. Martin the band director? Heard he moved to Nashville, wonder if he is still here??? Good night....




No comments:

Post a Comment