Monday, September 21, 2015

Struggling

1. Stop making permanent decisions with temporary people
2. Listening to Addicted by NeYo on the way to church yesterday made me feel a little bad.....one of my fav songs by him 
3. Facebook memory that popped up today is still relevant..... "Loneliness is God trying to teach you what you can live without"
---The Read
*shouts*
I gotta put that in my therapy intervention vault! (Thank you Eloise)
4. When they make your venti salted caramel white chocolate mocha just right......you know it is going to be a good day
5. Thinking of dressing up my shoe like Claire did on The Cosby Show......today I am picking comfort over pain
6. Less than a week till Janet!!!! Pumped!!!
7. They gone learn today!!
8. Viola! Regina! Uzo!!!!! #thatsall
9. Can't lie......that commercial has me thinking of going over to Apple Music
10. That Sangria got to me yesterday.....but it was so worth it!!
11. I am still having a moment 
12. One day Lord! One Day!!!
13. My views are evolving, don't know if that is good or bad
14. I know I am weird, I accept that, but I like going r concerts by myself. Let's me enjoy the music. Don't mind running into people while I am there, but I like me and my close seat and in my zone, love it
15. Arguments about weed and prayer......
16. Netflix is on point these days
17. When you task list only has 10 overdue things..... #progress
18. Praying for a right decision
19. I hope to know more this evening
20. I have 4 bottles of wine sitting on my counter.....I wonder which one will be consumed for Scandal this week (yes the tradition will keep going this season)
21. What if I decide to no longer wait?

No comments:

Post a Comment