Monday, September 28, 2015

Day off!!

1. My fear of balloons is real......it was tested Sunday, I survived
2. The blanco sangria from St. Anejo...why can't it be 2 for 1 for brunch?
3. Fun times last night! Janet!!!!!!
4. Started a blog post that I don't know if I will ever have the courage to publish......but writing it is so necessary 
5. My bed has me hostage......nope not leaving, but wait I need breakfast
6. Your voice still gets to me.....
7. Reunited and it feels so good!!
8. Floetry, PJ Morton, Jill Scott, Bilal, Mint Condition, and Janet Jackson....birthday month (okay several months) concerts were awesome!! Now me and my budget must rest
9. Learning to trust again, not always easy
10. The tears I have shed this week.....self reflection is not easy
11. Sometimes autocorrect changes up and inspires a random thought, but I really wasn't trying to talk about ducks
12. Gender roles? Good or bad? 
13. Purple, yeah purple it is
14. Still finding out new features in my car....maybe I should read the manual
15. Will I ever go on a date?
16. Learning to focus on the love of God and not the hate of others. Think more people should embrace it
17. The moment you realize you didn't read the fine print....arghhh!!!
18. Will get in 3 miles this weekend!!!! Why won't my foot let me be great???
19. Will not have queso for breakfast!
20. So how much studying will I get on my day off?
21. He is such a narcissist!
22. Writing 28 random thoughts is hard
23. Too many people regurgitate what they are told and don't think or process the information. 
24. That sangria though.....
25. Did Matt Laurer just say bye Felicia?
26. Should I try again? Nope!
27. Be confident, yet humble. Never be cocky....not cute
28. Came so close....


No comments:

Post a Comment