Monday, September 14, 2015

Positive Vibes!

1. Words mean things! ~Crissles
2. Rock Rock to the planet Rock!
3. Really going to Memphis 3 times in the next 3 months.......pray!
4. I miss my friends :-(
5. Mississippi Damned is a depressing movie, but a good movie. Life and choices
6. The looks I got when I wore my "Welcome to Memphis" shirt #classic
7. The choices we make have consequences, good or bad, there are consequences
8. What are you willing to sacrifice?
9. Had fruit roll ups for the first time in years.....they are still amazing
10. Napa Valley in 2017.......that's the vision
11. What is that one song that sends you to a special place no matter what? One of mine is Love Ultra by Dwele, look at lyrics
12. Thinking about going back to being a pescatarian.....but that bacon! Oh the bacon!!! (Pork not the turkey)
13. I miss us
14. Why does cheese, bread, and wine have to be so good??? I could lose so much weight if it were not for these 3 things!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment