Friday, October 25, 2013

Sneezing all morning!!

1. My mother said I will be married in 3 years....... O_o
2. Don't bring personal drama to work
3. Nutribullet is ordered!!
4. Farmers market tomorrow!!!
5. Yesterday went well
6. The things my mother says.....hillarious!!
7. First date.......
8. Figuring things out
9. My refusing to accept that it is getting cold outside was challenged this morning.....heavy sweater and light jacket (no coat!!!)
10. Thanks to Scandal today's playlist 
11. Chipotle Money ~Kid Fury
12. I have a very low tolerance for stupid people
13. Can we have winter without cold weather?
14. I will not get sick!
15. I might have to dress up for church Sunday..........nooooooo!!!!!!
16. I can respect you and not agree with you
17. Really needs a hug
18. Sometimes you just have to realize......you might have stopped sing drugs but your brain cells are already jacked, not my fault
19. Milk does a body good
20. Think I am going to make this Mexican crockpot soup tonight
21. The ability to analyze and think.......a lot of people can't do that
22. Sometimes that extra shot of espresso is needed.....this morning was one of those times
23. Work hard, play harder!!!!
24. Will I go home for a Thanksgiving??
25. Everyone’s moving forward. Time doesn’t wait for anybody. The only time to make things happen is now. ~Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment