Friday, October 18, 2013

Allergies!!!!!

1. Really thinking about writing a blog post about why I am choosing to wait.....can I be that open?
2. Scandal last night......not the best episode, but still has me thinking
3. Why do I let you get to me?
4. I can admit......I get semi jealous when it comes to you
5. What do you find sexy?
6. Mom bombs are not cool ~coworker
7. My short list I closed at five.....what is the short list???? You will have to inbox me for a definition
8. I crave space. It charges my batteries. It helps me breathe. Being around people can be so exhausting, because most of them love to take and barely know how to give. Except for a rare few. ~Katie Kacvinsky
9. My name is peaches and I am the best......
10. Time to be bold!!
11. I am so not ready to put on a coat.....when does summer start again?
12. Are you passionate about what you do?
13. Doctor on Monday......will have a good report
14. Found a recipe for blue meth......candy
15. This tea is amazing!!!
16. Think I will have a marathon listening session of The Read today
17. The show is called liquor and cereal.....because all good dates begin liquor and end with cereal
18. If I truly said everything that was in my brain.....you would be shocked!

No comments:

Post a Comment