Wednesday, August 26, 2015

It's my birthday!!!

1. Today I turn 35
2. Woke up this morning and was just blah 😁
3. Today's playlist is courtesy of N.W.A. and their individual projects
4. Looks like I am working a 12 hour day on my birthday, who does that?
5. Moving sucks! Even if it just switching cubicles
6. Things are a changing
7. My 35 while 35 list is very ambitious 
8. Well.....one day I will be able to master cooking collard greens
9. I wonder how many birthday wishes on Facebook I will get today
10. Really loving my birthday present!!
11. What is your favorite decade?
12. Why am I still getting spam from my college days?
13. You are not a failure
14. You don't do pot, you don't have any DUIs, you have never been arrested, I am proud of you ~My mother
15. Supersonic!
16. Could I ever move back to Memphis?
17. Growing up
18. Stop comparing your journey to others, this is your life, live it!
19. Sometimes I think we should be allowed to just cuss people out
20. Should have gotten Starbucks this morning
21. You know when you are wrong, just hard to admit it at times
22. Why can't I wear flip flops in the winter?
23. I miss my sister
24. Must start studying!
25. Know your value, don't settle
26. In the words of Riley....I'm way up, I feel blessed!



No comments:

Post a Comment