Monday, August 31, 2015

Finally

1. I think Mondays will be the day I post random thoughts to facebook.
2. Ever just want to cry, but can't?
3. Kid Fury and Crissles are even better live in person
4. Why is HR so slow?
5. For those who don't know......my birthday gift to myself was a brand new 2015 Jeep Cherokee!!! Love!!
6. I need mimosas in my life!
7. Writing 31 random thoughts is hard
8. Maxwell, what happened to the rest of your CDs that you cancelled your tour to focus on???
9. My coworker brought me homemade baklava!!!!! 2nd smile of the day
10. There is a method to my madness
11. I am good at what I do?
12. Me go on a date, ha! I got jokes
13. Who has the best chicken wings in Memphis?
14. Too many people live in the past
15. Ratchet music Monday had to be put on pause.....Eloise knows why.
16. Confusion is not cool
17. Don't think screaming out big booty hoes hump with it is a good way of relieving stress at your cubicle
18. How they come up with these drug names....can I pronounce them? Nope!
19. I try to stay under the radar......becoming harder to do these days
20. You are not my friend
21. Hearing people call me boss still freaks me out
22. In less than a month I will be seeing Janet live!!
23. Change is inevitable 
24. I miss the old Musiq Soulchild
25. Ne-Yos Make it Work brings back too many memories, but is still one of my fav songs by him
26. Jimmity Crickets!!!
27. One day I will leave work on time consistently....
28. My life, my decisions
29. When will I go get tattoo #2?
30. Reply all is not your friend!!!!
31. Going to see my Vandy Granny tonight, love her!!


No comments:

Post a Comment