Friday, June 13, 2014

Basketball

1. First sport I loved and learned, why? I like tall black men #dontjudgeme
2. The game last night......whoa!
3. Anfernee "Penny" Hardaway was my first basketball crush, I still have his Orlando Magic jersey
4. Don't watch as often, but when I do I truly enjoy it
5. 30 for 30:Bad Boys is a great documentary, didn't know the history of Detroit's back to back championships
6. Remember that time Reggie Miller scored like 20 threes in 5 seconds against the Nicks? Use to love Reggie Miller too
7. College or NBA? Which game do you prefer?
8. Not a basketball scholar, but I do appreciate the sport
9. Being tall people assumed a could play basketball....ha! Parents never let me and didn't find out the reason till I was an adult, smh!!!
10. Only been to a couple of Memphis Grizzlies games, but Memphis's love of basketball is like no other #gritandgrind
11. Use to love watching basketball with my dad
12.  My mother always tells me of the Grizzlies players she meets in her building, but when I come home they seem to be in hiding #rude
13. Love & Basketball is one of my favorite movies of all time! "If basketball is all you care about, why you bonin' me? Why don't you bone Dick Vitale?" ~Quincy

No comments:

Post a Comment